We can imagine the last few weeks must have been tough for a self-employed professional. Unable to work but still required to pay the monthly fixed expenses without a structural safety net.
Being self-employed, you depend on your customers’ workload.
Chances are that those customers are currently still working at a lower speed, not knowing when it will pick up again.
Have you already considered taking on a temporary job to overcome this period? Our customers are currently still looking for qualified professionals like you and, who knows, you might be able to join forces.
What can we do for you?
- Find a job that meets your expectations.
- Offer you a Belgian employment contract along with the prospect of a permanent job (if required).
- Ensure a correct weekly payment in full compliance with Belgian legislation (holiday pay, end-of-year bonus, pension accrual, work accident insurance, etc.)
- Structural safety net in case of unemployment and sickness
Additional advantages that our Accent Foreign team has to offer you:
- We speak your mother tongue, so no details go lost in translation.
- If required, we support you in your search for housing.
- Administrative follow-up of your employment
- We help you get your Belgian paper work in order: ID, medical insurance, bank accounts and so on.
Curious to discover more about our services? Get in touch now!