JobAMAZON MARKETING EXPERT | Antwerpen
A worldwide leader in the region of Antwerp is looking for an Amazon Marketing Expert.
Their headquarters are located in the region of Antwerp, but you will also have the possibility to work in their German office or from home.
This company is active in the sports industry. They include social and environmental thinking in their entire business processes. They encourage employees to volunteer with community partners.
Their aim is to engage with people who embody their values, by giving back to the community and thereby creating a strong, sustainable impact from their mutual efforts.
Are you interested in a job as Amazon Marketing Expert for a company located in the region of Antwerp?
You will be responsible for managing Amazon Vendor, Seller, and DSP campaigns, including but not limited to sponsored products, brands, and display ads.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing/ E-Commerce Team and the European Sales Manager.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of new and actual products.
- Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, daily ad spends, etc.
- Manage products on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
- Manage and optimize products to e-commerce marketplace channels such as Amazon, eBay, bol.com and more.
- Manage Amazon Sponsored Product campaigns and Display Ads across markets performing regular analysis and optimization.
- Create and optimize their product listings by carrying out marketing measures like SEO, A/B testing etc.
- Interface between marketing, operations and customer service and thus ensure the highest possible quality for our marketplace customer.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis and keyword expansion for clients
As an Amazon Marketing Expert you are a focused and driven individual who possesses business knowledge and solid technical skills.
You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you utilize your talents to monitor, analyze and optimize online campaigns, to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns for your customers.
Important to know: Skills count more than diplomas at this company!
- At least 2 years’ experience with Amazon Marketplaces is a must;
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques;
- Direct, hands-on experience in managing complex paid search and shopping feed campaigns;
- Detail-oriented, analytically strong and an affinity for numbers;
- Experience in data analysis, performance trends etc. ;
- A hands-on team player with an eye for detail and with strong analytics skills;
- Communicative, open and happy to have a coffee with your colleagues.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment at one of the leading employers in the sports industry.
- A good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go hand in hand.
- You will join a small team with different backgrounds.
- They offer competitive salary with a monthly payed bonus for achieving company revenue targets and benefits including laptop, mobile phone and more.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to continue building this ambitious story together with the current dynamic team.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.