JobArchitectural draftsman | brussel - Belgium
Our client is an architectural firm that is one of the largest in Belgium and has an international reputation. As an employee, you get the opportunity to work on unique and challenging projects. The firm has several offices in Belgium and finds it very important that the employees are able to function well as a team. Are you looking for a job at an architectural firm that focuses on beautiful, large and modern constructions? Then you have come to the right place!
- As an architectural draftsman in the Leuven region, you will work out building plans in consultation with the architect up to and including the execution phase; constructive collaboration is therefore no problem at all for you
- You make detailed and execution drawings, coordinate all the drawing work for a project and monitor the quality throughout the process
- When drawing buildings and spaces, you take the building regulations and technical regulations into account and can therefore keep an overview like no other.
- You have a bachelor's degree in construction or architecture
- Knowledge of Revit is a must
- You have great technical insight
- You work with precision and concentration
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
- You are not afraid of deadlines and like to show commitment and perseverance
- You are a team player who wants to grow into an independent worker
- You speak Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of the other national language and English
- You will work together with a team of nice colleagues on challenging projects in a stimulating and attractive working environment
- You work in a reputable company that offers you plenty of opportunities for growth and where there is room for development, initiative and responsibility
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.