JobAuditor | Gent
A market leader in the financial sector, active within custom-made services regarding international audits, taxes and financial advisory is looking for a new member to complete their team. They have different locations in Belgium and a diverse range of clients for which they supply tailormade financial services based on their needs.
Motivating, coaching and supervising the audit team and developing the junior members;
- Understanding and identifying risks and monitoring processes of our clients;
- Mapping of business and audit risks within the audit universe and consequential construction of relevant audit strategy;
- Report and present findings to the business;
- Initiating contacts with potential and current clients;
- Understanding of the design and efficiency of the financial administration of entities and identification of control measures put in place, related to all financial systems and flows;
- Appraisal of the adequacy of the design of the organisation structure in light of audit assertions and segregation of duties;
- Advanced financial analysis;
- Contribution to advisory projects.
- Proven experience as an auditor;
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics,…;
- Fluent in at least 2 of the following languages; French, Dutch or English;
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in applicable regulations in audit and financial analysis.
- Having people management skills and patience to explain the necessary.
- They offer a dynamic and pleasant work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities.
- Enhancing personal development and an opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and specialised trainings.
- Opportunity to acquire the qualification of a certified auditor.
- An attractive salary package (including company car).
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.