Job | Bending machine operator | Roeselare
For the recognized producer of the electric and hybrid busses we are currently recruiting bending machine operator.
The company belongs to the international group consisting of 101 various companies situated in 20 countries and employing over 17 000 workers.
Despite of its international character the company has managed to maintain the family atmosphere.
Due to many new projects they are currently hiring new technical talents for their department in Roeselare which is specialized in producing of the innovative and ecofriendly busses.
- Production of the components according to a technical drawing
- Quality control
- Setting the parameters up
- Working in 2 shifts
- Working in the atelier
- Technical background
- Experience is with bending machine is a must (preferably with Trumph)
- Knowledge of technical drawing
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts
- Ability to work very precisely
- Communicative knowledge of Dutch
- Job at the international company offering the possibility of continues professional development
- Intensive intern trainings
- Hourly rate: €14.56 with the possibility of the pay raise + shift bonus- 12.5%
- The company is easily available with a public transport
- Possibility of signing an permanent contract after 6 month trial
- Excellent work-life balance
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.