JobBricklayer | Drongen - Belgium
Our client in Gent, company engaged in building turnkey houses and apartments, is looking for a bricklayer. The company has existed for 50 years and has an excellent reputation for performing construction works at the highest level.
The company is engaged in building apartments and it’s complete finishing works.
- workplace preparation
- building as well private houses as bigger buildings such as schools, using various types bricklaying methods estates and larger school buildings
- window sills installation, skirting boards, pillars, concrete vaults and lintels
- bricklaying using bricks and large ytong blocks
- scaffolding assembly
- keeping the building site clean and tidy
- Experience as a bricklayer of interior and exterior walls and facades
- Experience with arch bricklaying and cross bricklaying
- Communicative Dutch or English knowledge
- Teamwork skills
- Category B driving licence
- Own car will be a plus
- Motivation and commitment to work
- Ability to read technical plans
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Work in a stable and well known company with an excellent reputation
- Permanent contract option after 130 days worked
- Meal vouchers - €7.50 per day
- Possibility to use the fitness room, located in the company's headquarters
- Assistance in administration and care of an English speaking coordinator
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.