Job | Carpenter | Brugge
We are looking for a carpenter for a company in Brugge
You get a wide range of tasks for the carpenter's work:
- Organize the workplace according to the order file or intervention sheet (equipment, materials)
- Check the operation of moving parts, waterproofing or insulation of the workpiece
- Sawing carpentry elements according to plan or dimensions
- Remove the existing joinery and check the condition of the structure (window frames, door and window openings)
- Mount poles and rods and fix them to the wall
- Place the joinery elements and secure them using hooks, guides and angles
- Hydroinsulation of the whole element
For this task we are looking for someone who knows how to deal with it! In addition, your profile looks like:
- You can work alone and with the necessary experience
- You are customer oriented
- You are in possession of a driving license B
- You are a team player
- You have a sense of responsibility
- Work in a stable company
- After the trial period, it is possible to switch to a permanent contract
- All legal allowances (end-year bonus, holiday money, building bonuses, paid holidays and construction holidays, eco-checks ..)
- Remuneration depending on experience (at least 14,89 gross euro / hour)
- Help in completing formalities
- Coordinator's care
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.