JobCommodity Trader | Antwerpen
The company established in the region of Antwerp is active in the import and export of vegetables.
They operates internationally and have a very varied customer base.
Looking for a trading position in Antwerp where you can boost your talent?
- Facilitating the purchase and sales of fresh products.
- Negotiating with other commodities traders.
- Analysing the current suppliers and search for improvements.
- Focusing on customer relationships and closing deals with new customers.
- Presenting ideas to customers and developing these relationships.
- Following up the fresh products on a daily basis.
- Providing key parties with daily trading information.
- Visiting customers on a regular basis.
For a company in the region of Antwerp we are looking for a senior trader.
You recognise yourself in following qualifications;
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Several years of experience in a sales driven environment.
- Relevant experience in fresh products is a requirement.
- Insights in the international market and trends.
- You’re fluent in English, French, Dutch, other languages are a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
You will be involved in a familyrun business.
Longterm, full-time employment;
A Belgian contract with a competitive salary in accordance with your professional experience and competence.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.