JobDesign Engineer | Boom
Our client, established in the region of Mechelen, is an international company in shuttering, scaffolding and engineering. They strive to make construction as efficient as possible for their clients and thus offering their clients the best service as possible. Currently, they are looking for a Design Engineer to strengthen their team.
Your responsibilities as a Design Engineer for this company in the region of Mechelen are;
- Drawing shuttering- and support plans
- Discussing the different options with representatives and clients and finding the best solution for the clients
- Calculating the strength of regular materials and materials from our own designs
- Static calculations
- Design and control of the shuttering based on a given concrete pressure and other factors like upwards concrete pressure
- Design and checking of supporting structures
- Has a degree in industrial engineering or bachelor engineering
- Is a skilled user of AutoCAD
- Has a wide knowledge of either Dutch and English or French and English
- Experience with construction sites is a bonus
- Adequate IT-skills
- An exciting job in a stable company with an exceptional know-how
- A challenging job with great autonomy and real growth possibilities
- A Belgian contract with a competitive salary and fringe benefits
- A permanent contract
- You will receive extensive training and support from your colleagues
- Assistance regarding relocation, integration and administration in Belgium from one of our consultants
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job. With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.