JobElectrician | Duffel
For our client in Duffel, an organization that combines broad technical knowledge with practical knowledge and this in several areas of technology installation we are looking for electricians. You work with experienced colleagues and you are responsible for the construction and maintenance of various electrical installations. The company's customers are residential customers, such as schools, hospitals, nursing homes, apartment buildings, etc.
- Knowledge and application of electrical installation techniques.
- Pulling cables.
- Installation of switching devices.
- Connecting lighting devices.
- Installation of an electrical distribution board.
- Various other tasks to bring the project to an end.
- You have experience as an electrician.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You are motivated and eager to learn.
- You can work independently, but also in a team, with the support of experienced colleagues.
- B driving license.
- VCA certificate is a plus.
- An interesting and varied position in a growing and dynamic company.
- Training opportunities.
- A competitive salary package.
- Salary according to Belgian law, with bonuses (end-of-year bonus, holiday bonus).
- Possibility of a fixed contract (after about 6 months of intermediation).
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.