JobElectrician of industrial installations | Ieper - Belgium
Our client is a company located in Ieper.
The company was founded in 1974 and has since successfully completed orders in the electrical engineering sector.
Her main activities include:
- implementation and assembly of electrical installations in industrial and office buildings
- electricity installation in military and public buildings
- Installation and connection of electrical installations.
- Laying cables in accordance with the requirements and regulations.
- Installation and connection of distribution boxes.
- Electrical installation service.
- Installation of sockets, switches, internet connections, intercoms, cameras ...
- Small construction works preparing the building for the assembly of electrical installations, e.g. drilling holes.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical plans.
- Experience as an electrician.
- Knowledge of English or Dutch.
- Own a ransport to work (car, scooter, bicycle) - driving license category B is a big plus.
- Possibility of permanent contract after the interim period.
- Salary adequate to expectations and experience.
- A stable employer.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to work.
- Salary for work paid weekly.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.