Job Electrician / Technician | Wielsbeke - Belgium
Our client is a company that offers renovation and assembly of electrical installations, ventilation, sanitary ...
They renovate already existing buildings but also put electricity en ventilation in the newly built buildings.
Currently they are looking for experienced electricians.
- Assembly of electricity in the new buildings (houses, apartments).
- Assembly of electrical installations in industrial buildings.
- Repair and diagnosis.
- Connecting distribution boxes, laying cables, mounting lighting, connecting sockets, switches, etc.
- Work mainly in the West-Vlaanderen area.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical plans.
- Experience as an electrician.
- Knowledge of English or Dutch.
- Own a transport to work (car, scooter, bicycle) - driving license category B is a big plus.
- Possibility of a permanent contract after the interim period.
- Salary adequate to expectations and experience.
- Stable employer.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to work.
- Salary payed every week.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.