Job | Electro-mechanical technician | Ranst
We are looking for an electromechanic who can work on the repair and maintenance of new and old machines, such as crane bridges, rolling machines, bulldozers, welding machines, forklifts and turning materials for a large company in Antwerp. The company creates concrete pipes and has many beautiful projects in the whole of Belgium, as well as international.
- Record the follow-up data of interventions and pass the information on to the service concerned.
- Detecting malfunctions in electronic and mechanical equipment and locating the defect.
- Configure and adjust electrical installations.
- Working on installations or electronic and mechanical systems.
- Determine the interventions on electronic installations on the basis of technical files and customer files.=
- Install the components of the electronic installation and connect them according to the needs and purposes of use.
- You are an experienced electro-mechanical technician.
- Independently perform electrical-electronic repairs.
- You can work with electrical diagrams.
- English or Dutch at a communicative level.
- You are flexible at work hours.
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Willingness to work sometimes in extreme conditions: cold (sometimes also outside work), noise from production.
- A job in a stable, experienced company.
- Possibility of a fixed contract after at least 6 months.
- Gross salary according to experience and qualification between 15 € and 17 €.
- Settlement of transport costs.
- Help from the office with various administrative / insurance formalities.
- Assistance to an English-speaking consultant.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.