JobFITTER | Harelbeke
Our client in the Harelbeke region specializes in aluminum structures with an emphasis on architecture, offering a total concept from engineering to installation. The company is well-known in the industry and enjoys a good reputation. Its strong point is the approach to quality and building lasting relationships with customers.
- Install windows, doors, facade walls and other aluminum structures
- Work as a team on the go
- Spray the silicone and work properly with the connected rods
- Prepare the truck for the next working day
- Ensure a quality finish
- Leave the place where you did the job clean
- You are in touch with customers
- Work 40 hours a week during the day
- You have experience in the field
- You have a driving license cat. B
- You can communicate fluently in French or English
- You pay attention to detail
- You are punctual and responsible
- Work in a stable company in full development
- Competitive salary
- Daytime work schedule
- Possibility to get a permanent contract after trial period by Accent
- Holiday allowance (15.38% of gross earnings)
- Annual bonus (8.15% of gross earnings
- Administrative support in English, Romanian, Portuguese or Polish
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.