JobFormwork carpenter | Deinze - Belgium
For our client from Deinze region we are currently busy looking an experienced formwork carpenter. Company is mainly busy setting up silos.
- Shuttering works
- Other duties related to silos building
- Experience with traditional and system shuttering systems
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Communicative English or Dutch language knowledge
- B cat. driving license and own car
- C cat. Driving license is considered an advantage
- Motivation to work hard
- Flexibility (as part of the job you will be sometimes sent to work abroad- from Monday to Friday. Accommodation is provided and paid by the company.In case of business trips there is a daily subsistence allowance of 30 euro provided
- Attractive salary package based on experience
- Possibility of conversion to permanent
- Working in a friendly atmosphere
- If need be, help with all formalities in regards to opening a bank account, medical insurance etc.
- Help with finding accommodation if need be
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.