Job | Formworker | Zedelgem
For the customer in Zedelgem, we are looking for formworker
- Mainly casting basement
- Work with system formwork: you make molds, you assemble these modulated shuttering panels. You make joints, sealing and pouring concrete in the formwork. When the concrete hardens into the building element, you remove the formwork.
- You reinforce the concrete with iron reinforcement. To do this, cut, bend and connect the metal rods. In the case of large concrete structures, there are prefabricated metal shuttering elements that are assembled together.
- experience with system formworks (peri, doka, cometal)
- you speak English or Dutch
- driving license C and / or lift certificate is certainly a plus
- Work in a stable company
- After the trial period, it is possible to switch to a permanent contract
- All legal allowances (end-year bonus, holiday money, building bonuses, paid holidays and construction holidays, eco-checks ..)
- Remuneration depending on experience (at least 14,89 gross euro / hour)
- Help in completing formalities
- Coordinator's care
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.