JobGarden worker | Deerlijk
Our client, is a company specialized in construction of earthworks and sewerage, paving and maintenance. The company's clients are from the private, industrial and public sectors, which means that they have a lot of excellent ecological projects in their portfolio. The company guarantees quality and a beautiful finish.
- Help design, furnish and maintain private gardens
- Work with edging boards, wood and natural stone
- Implement the projected plan as accurately as possible
- Work with mechanical / electrical tools, such as lawn mower, chain saw
- Follow safety regulations carefully
- Work with fertilizers and pesticides
- You are responsible for arranging terraces and alleys
- Place the fence and light the garden
- Experience in the field would be a plus
- Physical work does not discourage you
- You agree to work outside in different weather conditions
- You are passionate about arrangement and maintenance
- You have a driving license cat. B
- Job in a small but stable company
- Possibility to get a permanent contract after trial period by Accent
- Attractive salary
- Holiday allowance (15.38% of annual gross earnings)
- Annual bonus (8.15% of annual gross earnings)
- Administrative support in English, Portuguese, Polish or Romanian
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.