JobGardener | Sint-Andries
For a small family business in Brugge (Sint-Andries) we are looking for a gardener! The company deals with demolition, soil preparation and laying new gardens, terraces and green areas.
Your responsibilities include first and foremost taking care of the gardens at the client's request:
- Mowing the grass
- Pruning shrubs
- Planting new plants
- Experience is not required if you really want to work
- You like working outside
- You are not afraid to get dirty
- You have a lot of motivation
- You want to learn new things
- You are trustworthy
- You have a driving license B
- You speak at least basic Dutch
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere
- 38/40 hours a week
- Possibility of switching to a permanent contract after working for Accent
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.