JobGeneral construction worker | Deinze - Belgium
For our big client located in Deinze region we are currently looking for a general construction worker to renovate old buildings and apartments.
The worker will be responsible for carrying out all general construction works related to old building renovations such as: concrete repairs, masonry repairs, plastering, replacing old joints with new flexible joints, concrete screeding, balconies and terraces etc.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in general construction
- Communicative Dutch/English or French knowledge
- B cat. Driving license
- Own car is a plus
- Attractive salary package based on experience ( min €15.314/hour )
- Possibility for a permanent contract after 130 worked days via Accent
- Work in a good team and nice atmosphere
- Help with finding accommodation if need be
- All extra’s associated with construction sector in Belgium
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.