Job | Hotel technical support specialist | Brugge
For the four star hotel situated in the heart of Brugge we are recruiting a handyman who would be responsible for the repairs and small renovation works in the hotel and its surroundings.
The hotel offers his guests 118 elegant rooms which are unique combination of the rich history and modern luxury, more than 40 parking places, conference rooms and wellness placed in the 17th century basement.
The hotel is situated it the city center, around 150 meters far from the market square and is easily available with a public transport or a bike.
- Specifying defects and repairing them
- Interventions in case of emergency
- Small renovation works
- Maintaince of the hotel gardens and surroundings
- Basic knowledge in electricity and hydraulics
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch
- Willingness to work 5 days per week
- Willingness to work one full weekend + one extra Saturday per month
- Driving license B is a plus
- Possibility of signing a permanent contract after 6 months trial period
- Opportunity to gain new skills and experience guaranteed by the training on the floor
- Hourly rate depending on experience between €13.00 -13.75
- Stable job from 09u00 -17u00
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.