JobLOGISTICS ASSISTANT | Antwerp
Our client in the region of Antwerp is active in the chemical industry, especially for the animal food market and was founded in 2011.
They are located in different offices in the Antwerp region and have offices abroad as well.
As Logistics Assistant in the region of Antwerp you will perform the following tasks;
- You will be responsible for the administrative processing for the incoming and outcoming flow of goods;
- Giving instructions to the chauffeurs and warehouse staff;
- Giving support to your colleagues;
- Taking care that the logistical follow-up are well handled;
- Using Navision during your work;
- Receiving visitors in the company;
- Being the contact person for the courier services;
- Taking care of the warehouse and giving improvement proposals when needed.
As Logistics Assistant you recognize yourself in the following qualifications;
- Experience with an ERP system. Knowledge of Navision is a plus.
- Understanding of an internal quality management system, such as ISO or another.
- Fluently in English, any other language skills are an asset.
- Good analytical and punctual skills.
- Knowledge of CMR and transport legislation.
- Stress resistant, flexible, collegial and well organized.
- You are able to work independently and perform well in a team.
A leading company in the chemical industry with a pleasant & dynamical working atmosphere.
You can plan your vacation days in agreement with the colleagues, there is no collective leave.
A competitive salary completed with meal vouchers of €6 a day.
A timetable of 39 hours / week, which means that you will receive 6 extra days off on a yearly basis.
Working in shifts, without nights.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.