JobLogistics worker | Zedelgem
The company in Zedelgem is part of one of the world's largest group of industrial capital goods companies with 12 brands.
The company employs 64,000 people on all continents at 64 production plants and 50 research and development centers. The group operates in 5 sectors: agricultural machinery, construction machinery, trucks and commercial vehicles, special vehicles, engines and gearboxes.
At the Zedelgem site in Belgium, more than 2,300 employees design and manufacture combine harvesters, presses and other agricultural machinery. Their values are entrepreneurship, passion, team spirit and excellence.
- Your workplace is, in fact, the entire company: production hall and warehouses
- You are responsible for transporting elements inside the company by means of a means of transport called a "wagon"
- You drive around the company and collect all the elements for this "wagon" and then take them for transport
- You prepare the products for shipment and make sure that everything goes to the right customer
- You work according to the list of orders
- You already have your first experience in logistics, e.g. as an orderpicker
- You speak Dutch and / or English
- You want to work in a larger team but on an independent position
- You are responsible and pay attention to safety
Work in a dynamic company where you will gain great independence and then:
- Contract for an indefinite period after the period of work by Accent
- Starting rate of 16.40
- Meal vouchers of € 6.94 per working day
- As you work 40 hours a week, you also have 20.5 days of additional redemption days in addition to the 20 days of statutory holiday
- Group hospitalization insurance, also for your family
- Additional annual bonus of 650 - 750 Euro upon meeting production targets
- Company restaurant available
- Possibility to rent a bicycle
- You work daytime from 7:24 am to 3:54 pm
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.