JobMaintenance mecanicien | Zwevegem - Belgium
Our client is a leading supplier of metal products and pipes. They produce, among others, exhaust pipes, cooling pipes, chassis elements.
They supply parts to many manufacturers of trucks, carriers, passenger cars, agricultural machines and production machines.
Due to the expansion of the market and rapid movement they are looking for a maintenance mecanicien.
As an employee of the technical team, you are responsible for:
- Maintenance activities - mechanics and electrics.
- Preventive maintenance and repair of already damaged equipment and machinery.
- Repair of industrial installations. Other ongoing minor repairs at the factory.
- Troubleshooting (electrical or electromechanical).
- Assembly of machine parts.
- Professional implementation of various technical interventions.
- Checks of electrical installations.
- Mechanical machine repairs: conveyors, cylinders, engines, reducers, bearings, hydraulic components, etc.
- Preventing and removing defects in the production process are also part of your responsibilities.
- Technical education.
- Good knowledge of mechanics.
- Very good knowledge of electrics and pneumatics.
- Basic knowledge of welding is a big PLUS.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Manual work / repairs are your passion.
- Knowledge of English or Dutch or French
- Willingness to work for shifts.
- Own a transport to work - bicycle, car, scooter.
- A category B driving license is a big PLUS.
- Possibility of promotion and directional training.
- Work in a company with modern technologies.
- Attractive salary and allowances for shift work.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to work.
- Every week withdrawals.
- A permanent contract after a period of work by Interim agencies.
- Work with travel to the customer.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.