JobMaintenance technician | Zeebrugge
For a company with centers throughout Belgium we are looking for a maintenance technician for food industry (Zeebrugge area).
The company has as field of activity the technical maintenance of industrial machines and producing metal constructions for different projects.
As an expert in the technical field, the company offers quality services to its customers 7 days a week.
- Performing mechanical and electrical maintenance services for industrial installations
- Solving mechanical and electrical failures
- Controlling and repairing of rotary equipment (pumps, compressors, air fans, ...)
- Independent execution of static equipment (heat exchangers, filters, ...)
- Disassembly / assembly of pipes and valves
- You have relevant experience in the field / specialized studies
- Communicate in Dutch and / or English
- Knowledge of electricity and electrical components (sensors, motors, indicators)
- Knowledge of a PLC control
- Knowledge of gaskets, bearings and screw connections
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulic
- Knowledge of pumps, motors, fans, ...
- Knowledge of rotating equipment alignment
- Experience with power tools (grinding wheels, drilling, impact wrench)
- Knowledge of filling systems and conveyor belts
- Possibility of obtaining a permanent contract after a trial period of 6 months
- Challenging and varied projects, with an excellent team atmosphere and the opportunity to develop
- Salary according to the activity sector
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.