Job Maintenance technician / Elektromechanik | Zwevezele - Belgium
Our client is a company that has been successfully providing outsourcing services to various industries since 2002.
By employing over 100 employees, they offer smooth business support both at the technical level and in the form of additional temporary staff.
The company offers services related to CNC machine support, maintenance, mechanics, hydraulics, technical plans.
Currently, due to expanding their activities, they are urgently looking for a maintenance technician / electromechanics.
As an employee of the technical team, you are responsible for:
- Maintenance activities - mechanics and mainly electricians.
- Preventive maintenance and repair of already damaged equipment and machinery.
- Repair of industrial installations.
- Creating reports on the state of machines.
- Other ongoing minor repairs at the factory.
- Troubleshooting (electrical or electromechanical).
- Metalworking (sawing, grinding, folding, drilling, assembly ...).
- Assembly of machine parts.
- Professional implementation of various technical interventions.
- Check-ups of electrical installations.
- Mechanical machine repairs: conveyors, cylinders, engines, reducers, bearings, hydraulic components, etc.
- Preventing and removing defects in the production process are also part of your responsibilities.
- You help in the implementation of internal improvement projects, infrastructure repairs, cable laying (new tunnels, machines, expansion possibilities etc.).
- Technical education.
- Good knowledge of mechanics.
- Very good knowledge of electrics and pneumatics.
- Basic knowledge of welding is a big PLUS.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Manual work / repairs are your passion.
- Knowledge of English or Dutch or French.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Own a transport to work - bicycle, car, scooter. A category B driving license is a big PLUS.
The company offers:
- Possibility of promotion and directional training.
- Work in a company with modern technologies.
- Attractive salary and allowances for shift work.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to work.
- Every week withdrawals.
- A permanent contract after a period of work by Interim agencies.
- You work by the varius clients.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.