JobMetal constructions installer | Tienen
The company is a fast growing group, active in the world of infrastructure works. For example, it develops various custom metal constructions (railings, stairs, bicycle bridges, large structures), noise barriers and vehicle restraint structures. Production, transport and installation are carried out entirely indoors. In order to achieve the expansion and logistical growth, the customer is looking for an installer / fitter of metal structures.
- As an installer, you are responsible for the installation of various steel structures on the pier (railings, stairs, bicycle bridges, sound barriers, large structures).
- Load the constructions and materials to the workshop in Tienen and transport them to the various yards / customers throughout Belgium (possibly Benelux and France).
- During the day you work on site to assemble steel structures.
- You are responsible for loading and unloading materials and various structures.
- Experience in steel construction.
- A CE driving licence is a plus, not a requirement.
- Experience with a crane is considered a plus.
- You have information and you can offer technical solutions.
- Work accurately, independently and safely.
- You are flexible in terms of hours.
- Willingness to work at night or on weekends (sporadically).
- We offer a challenging, full-time position in a healthy company with a leading name and a clear vision for the future.
- You can count on an attractive salary in a pleasant work environment.
- Salary according to Belgian legislation, with the related bonuses (end-of-year bonus, holiday bonus).
- Possibility of a fixed contract (after about 6 months of intermediation).
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.