JobMilling machine operator | Diksmuide
Our client in Diksmuide is a rapidly growing supplier for the international players. Among others they are specialized in manufacturing of high-quality products mainly for the industrial machinal engineering.
They work with a high performance and ambitious team. Due to further expansion they are looking for CNC Milling Machine Operator.
- You operate one or more CNC milling machines
- You know how to convert the CNC machines in accordance with the work order
- You maintain the machine(s)
- You monitor the timely and continuous supply of raw materials
- You check the quality of the pieces
- Finally you can read the plan as well you can work with a caliper and other measuring devices
- You register and document the production data
- You are flexible: you are open to work in shifts (early shift, late shift)
- You are physically strong
- Knowledge of the CNC machines is an advantage
- Forklift certificate and experience with a crane and gantry crane is an additional plus
- You speak Dutch or you are willing to learn this language
- You are collegial and you can work in a team
- You are accurate and quality oriented
- You can work safely with the machine and handling tools, you have an eye for order, tidiness and safety
- You have a hands- on mentality
- You are a problem solver and you have a sense of initiative
- You are willing to retrain internally
- 40- hour work week with 12 extra days of leave per year
- Meal vouchers
- Temp-to-perm positions
- Internal training
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.