JobOperations Manager | Antwerpen
This company is looking for an Operations Manager with experience.
It’s an international provider in supply chain solutions.
As the Operations Manager, you will oversee several important areas that are critical to keeping our operations running smoothly.
- Communication with colleagues, customers and sellers to ensure customer commitments are met;
- Establish procedures for maintaining quality goals;
- Helping the supervisors with respect to personnel, quality and safety;
- Managing equipment and communicating closely with the maintenance team about their needs;
- Hire, train, develop and appraise employees effectively;
- Purposing innovative solutions and improvements;
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with the pertinent standars/regulations;
- Ensure all records are maintained appropriately and that all reports are completed in a timely manner
- Adhere to and enforce all safe work practices.
- Having a bachelor degree in Logistics or affiliated field;
- Having a relevant work experience of minimum 4 years in a managerial function;
- Being able to maintain a safe work environment by monitoring and enforcing safety procedures;
- Fluently in English and Spanish;
- Having experience in warehousing and in an AS9100 or ISO environment;
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, which may include weekends;
- Being a problem solver and having knowledge and/or experience with Lean, Six Sigma,…
Working with a team of strong and innovative talents;
Great benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance,...
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.