JobPHP Developer | Brussels
An innovative company in the region of Brussels is looking for a PHP Developer with experience.
They are a leading company in the European market and supports the implementation of ICT, security and website development.
As a PHP Developer in the region of Brussels, you will be responsible for;
- Taking care of the clients;
- Following up of projects;
- Answering questions and giving support when it’s needed;
- SEO optimization;
- Debugging, troubleshooting layout and scripting issues;
- Creating websites.
- Having a bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as PHP Developer;
- Fluently in French or Dutch, English is a plus.
- Being an analytical person who is proactive and creative;
- Knowing MySQL, Mysql Little, PostGreSql and also Linux servers management;
- Having knowledge of Wordpress CMS), Joomal CMS, PrestaShop CMS
- Customer minded and being able to prioritize;
- Being motivated and having a strong interest in technology;
- Good knowledge of DNS, routes, updates, various APIs, backup & restore flows;
- Working together with a team is an asset for you.
- A dynamic and energetic team;
- A full-time job;
- A company in the high-tech sector;
- An internal training on the job;
- A competitive salary package including with perks & benefits.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.