JobProject Engineer Infrastructure | Antwerpen
Our client operates locally and internationally on behalf of governments, organizations, and companies. Their activities are part of the infrastructure, environment, space, and water sectors. They combine strategic thinking with pragmatic action.
Within the team of Infrastructure, you will work together in a team of engineers and draughtsmen on projects for public authorities and private clients. The projects are situated within road and sewer designs. The projects are situated within road and sewer designs. You're responsible for:
- The elaboration and validation of technical concepts (preliminary design, design)
- Drawing up and compiling permit files
- Drawing up measurement statements and specifications
- Project follow-up from feasibility study to implementation
- Managing a team of designers and monitoring their work
- You had a higher technical education Master in engineering option construction or surveying.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the sector
- As a project engineer, you work closely and act as a team member within the project.
- You possess a strong knowledge of Dutch and the knowledge of English is a plus.
- You can work autonomously as well as in a team.
- You have knowledge of relevant software (office, AutoCAD,...).
- The client offers you an exciting and pleasant working environment in which knowledge development and innovation are of paramount importance. They attach great importance to space for personal development, own initiative, and responsibility. They have a wide range of training courses at their disposal in which they focus on your talents.
- A healthy work-life balance is essential for them. They also offer you a package of extra-legal benefits, such as a meal vouchers, group, and hospitalization insurance, etc
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.