JobReachtruck driver | Willebroek
Experience driving a reachtruck?
Working in 2 shifts with the possibility to easily commute to Willebroek everyday?
Then keep on reading!
The client is a global logistics service provider with locations in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, America and Europe. It has a worldwide network of customers for which they offer transport and distribution solutions.
You will be working in a close team with a good working atmosphere: anyone can talk to anyone!
They value good people and like to keep them in the team.
As a reachtruck driver you fulfill an important role within the company:
- Lifting pallets up to 11 meters high - there is zero training for this job.
- Ensuring that all products are in the right place in the warehouse after arrival.
- Moving orders so that they are ready for transport.
This means that you will be all day long busy with various activities, which you will be performing entirely on the reachtruck.
In the role of reachtrucker they are looking for someone that would like to be a nice addition to the team: for each other and with each other! This means that the following fits you:
- Working in 2 shifts, morning (06:00 - 14:00) and afternoon (14:00 - 22:00). Occasionally also working on Saturdays. Of course, you will be extra paid for it.
- Attractive salary: 14.4105€/hour + 7.5% bonus shift + 7€ meal vouchers/day.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French or English.
- A smile on your face, motivation and respect.
- You can count on an attractive salary in a pleasant work environment.
- They offer a challenging, full-time job in a healthy company with a leading name and a clear vision for the future.
- Possibility of a fixed contract (after about 6 months of intermediation).
Don't ignore this opportunity.
Don't be scared of change!
Apply and check it out!
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.