JobRefrigeration technician | Aartselaar
For a company in the Antwerp region, which specializes in the installation and maintenance of cooling and freezing units as well as massive cooling furniture, we are looking for a refrigeration technician.
- Assembling the pipes in a technically correct and aesthetic way.
- Installation of compressors or cooling units, roof condensers, etc. and their connection.
- Maintain and repair refrigeration units and peripheral equipment.
- Analysis and control of defects, replacement of defective parts and their verification.
- Adjust new equipment or perform preventive maintenance.
- You have experience in HVAC and cooling installations, as well as in industrial installations.
- Refrigeration certificate category I, II or III is an advantage.
- You are able to work in compliance with strict safety requirements.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team and the desire to learn.
- English or Dutch at a communicative level.
- Driving license is a requirement.
- A job in a stable, experienced company where you can find a nice work environment.
- The possibility of a fixed contract after at least 6 months.
- Gross salary according to experience and qualification.
- Settlement of transport costs with the possibility of a service car.
- Help from the office with various administrative / insurance formalities.
- Assistance from an English-speaking consultant.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.