JobRoof carpenter | Drongen - Belgium
Do you like working outdoors and you don't have fear of heights ?
If so, you’re the candidate we are looking for!
Our client in Gent, company engaged in building turnkey houses and apartments, is looking for a roof carpenter. The company has existed for 50 years and has an excellent reputation for performing construction works at the highest level.
The company's motto is: 'building starts with people'.
- carrying out various carpentry and insulation work on roofs
- timber roof truss and window dormers installation
- roof tiles installation
- roof renovations
- mounting gutters
- experience in roof carpentry
- ability to read technical drawings
- communicative Dutch or English knowledge
- ability to work well in a team
- motivation and commitment to work
- B cat. driving licence
- own car is a plus
- Attractive salary package based on experience, minimum €15 gross/hour
- Possibility to work overtime
- Work in a stable, well known company with excellent reputation
- Permanent contract option after 130 worked days
- Meal vouchers : €7.50/day
- Working in a friendly atmosphere
- Assistance in English if need be
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.