JobSenior Accountant | Gent
A market leader in the financial sector, active within custom-made services regarding international audits, taxes and financial advisory is looking for a new member to complete their team. They have different locations in Belgium and a diverse range of clients for which they supply tailormade financial services based on their needs.
What are your duties as a senior accountant?
- You will be responsible for the client’s books
- Dealing autonomously with the end of year closings and the punctual fulfilling of the different accounting and tax related formalities.
- Working together with your colleagues and be assisted by a junior accountant.
- Advising clients with tax and accountancy related issues.
- In a first stage your activities will be focused on the actual processing and closing of the accounts. As your experience grows, you will be more and more involved in advising issues.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or accounting;
- 3+ years of experience in tax accountancy is a requirement;
- Strong financial and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills in English and French;
- An ambitious mentality;
- The ability to work independent is a must.
Besides a dynamic and pleasant working environment in which competence and quality play an important role, they offer:
- An IAB training course in order to obtain the title of recognised accountant and tax consultant;
- A varied job with significant career opportunities;
- The possibility to enhance personal development and an opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and specialised trainings;
- The opportunity to be expatriated to our foreign offices;
- An attractive salary package (including company car).
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.