JobSupermarket worker - night shift | Ardooie - Belgium
For a large outsourcing company specializing in, among others, recruitment to the retail sector, we are looking for employees to supplement goods on supermarket shelves. The company specializes in the outsourcing of various types of profiles from technicians to employees in supermarkets and shops, adapting to the needs of its clients. The company was founded in 2015 and currently employs approx. 130 people. Their main goal is to create long-term cooperation with both companies and employees.
We are currently recruiting 4 employees to work in stores in Knokke and Oostende, who would start work from December.
- Complementing goods on shelves in large supermarkets such as Delhaize, Spar and Albert Hein
- Store cleaning (sometimes)
- Work in the night system
- Experience of the above function is an asset but it is not required
- Willingness to work in the night system
- Feeling of responsibility
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Dutch or English
- Stable work in an independent position
- Opportunity to gain first professional experience
- Training at the start of work
- Night allowance
- Employment under Belgian conditions with all applicable extras
- Possibility of switching to a permanent contract after a six-month trial period
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.