Job | Technical operator | Niel
For a Belgian company in the Niel region, led by a fourth generation experienced in the manufacture of concrete products, we are looking for a technical operator. This company distributes a wide range of building and finishing materials and quality products in which concrete is the main component.
- Programming and monitoring of modern computer controlled machines.
- Compliance and correct application of the technical requirements.
- Check the quality of the prefabricated product.
- Identification and repair of problems.
- Transportation of goods by forklift.
- You have finished studies as electromechanical, mechanical or other technical direction.
- You are quality-conscious and eager to learn.
- Experience in a production environment is an advantage.
- You are a responsible person and adhere to the safety rules.
- You are flexible to work in 2 shifts, in summer - in 3 shifts.
- Experience with forklift trucks is required.
- You speak Dutch fluently.
- A job in a stable, experienced company where you can find a nice work environment.
- The possibility of a fixed contract after at least 6 months.
- Gross salary according to experience and qualification.
- Settlement of transport costs.
- Help from the office with various administrative / insurance formalities.
- Assistance from an English-speaking consultant.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.