Job | Technical operator | Wilrijk
For a financially strong company in the Wilrijk region, famous in the world of cycling with headquarters also in Hungary, China, Taiwan and USA, we are looking for a technical operator.
- Setting up and using machines to provide high quality products.
- Check the quality of the prefabricated product.
- Installing and adjusting the cutting tools, positioning and fixing the parts correctly and setting the processing parameters.
- Identification and repair of problems.
- Maintaining the clean and orderly production workshop.
- Reporting the appropriate staff within the company department.
- You have technical knowledge or experience.
- You can work with various measuring instruments (calliper, micrometer, etc.).
- Experience with CNC machine is an advantage.
- The ability to read the technical plan.
- You speak English or Dutch at a communicative level.
- You can work in a team, but also independently.
- A job in a stable, experienced company where you can find a nice work environment.
- The possibility of a fixed contract after at least 6 months.
- Additional holiday days (approximately 32 days).
- Gross salary according to experience and qualification.
- Settlement of transport costs.
- Employees can also use company fitness.
- Help from the office with various administrative / insurance formalities.
- Assistance from an English-speaking consultant.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.