Job | Technician rotating equipment | Gent
For a big company based in the region of Gent with over 225 experienced employees and a total capacity of 20,000 m², we are looking for a technician rotating equipment. This company is a market leader in Benelux which is responsible for the maintenance, repair and revisie of all electric and mechanical rotating equipment (generators, steam turbines, turbo machines, turbo compressors and piston compressors).
- Disassembly and assembly of electric generators and motors.
- Completing of inspection reports and final assembly reports.
- Visual and geometric control of specific workplace components.
- Work with specific tools, such as bearings extractor, high pressure hydraulic tools, couplers, etc.
- Work with cranes, elevators, forklifts.
- Active participation in team meetings (QRM, Toolbox, etc.).
- You have a degree in electromechanics or equivalent experience.
- You have basic knowledge of electric motors and generators.
- You speak good Dutch or English.
- Driving license and car are an advantage.
- You have a VCA diploma or you will to get it.
- The basic course for the crane is an advantage.
- Always strive to work safely and you are dedicated to quality.
- A job in a stable, experienced company.
- Possibility of a fixed contract after at least 6 months.
- Gross salary according to experience and qualification.
- Settlement of transport costs.
- Help from the office with various administrative / insurance formalities.
- Assistance to an English-speaking consultant.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.