Job Truck and trailer mechanic | Tielt - Belgium
Our client is a company that has over 45 years of experience in the used truck industry. They are responsible for both buying and selling mainly used trucks. Emphasis is placed on container trucks, suitcase trucks, crane trucks, dump trucks and loading containers. There are also refrigerated trucks, tractors, etc. They specialize in the Mercedes, MAN, DAF, Iveco, Renault, Scania, Volvo brands ... To properly serve their customers, they have their own workshop where all repairs can be carried out.
Due to the rapid development they are looking for experienced mechanics.
- Construction of trucks according to the client's wishes.
- Installation of container hook systems, truck loading cranes.
- Repair and assembly of towbars, mudguards, tool boxes ...
- Repair of engines, electrics.
- Assembly and repair of semi-trailers.
- Technical inspection of purchased trucks.
- Preparation of the vehicle for technical inspection.
- Truck maintenance (filter replacement, oil change ...)
- You are passionate about technology and you have experience as a truck mechanic.
- You have knowledge of hydraulics and basic experience in welding.
- You are not afraid of physical work.
- You are a team player and a person who can also work independently.
- You have a technical eductain.
- A category C or CE driving license is a plus.
- You speak Dutch OR English OR French.
- Own a transport to work - car, bicycle, scooter + Driving license category B.
- Work in a family company with a well-equipped workshop and a spacious workplace.
- Work in the day system.
- Quick start.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to work.
- Every week payments.
- A permanent contract after a period of work by Interim agencies.
- Salary adequate to education and experience.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.