Jobtruck driver with ADR | Overpelt
Our customer has a long and beautiful history of more than 80 years.
With more than 400 employees, 4 offices in three countries and a lot of experience in various specializations, their company has now grown into the expert in the field of the transport of steel coils, the supply of mineral raw materials and international waste transport and JIT logistics for the automotive industry.
- Tractors are DAF XF with all comfort options, "coil" trailers are from LAG, Krone and Berger.
- Advantages of this work are: (minimum) 1 night a week at home, varied destinations and loads, many driving and working hours / day (good earnings).
- You will drive in the Benelux, to Northern France and Switzerland, and back.
- Collecting, transporting and delivering products or goods
- Check the conformity of the goods together with the customer
- Getting around: International
- Perform basic maintenance
- Cleaning the vehicle
- An ADR I certificate for the tippers, for silo you must have an ADR II certificate.
- Specialization and knowledge in ADR and recycled material.
- you have all the necessary certificates (code 95, medical examination and digital driver card)
- customer-friendly and polite.
- you are willing to start early (4:00 - 5:00 h), depending on the assignments.
- you are orderly.
- You have a good knowledge of an international language such as English, France, German, Dutch
- You will receive an attractive and competitive salary package (according to salary transport PC140) supplemented with a number of benefits.
- You will receive the following bonuses: ARAB allowance, night allowance, overtime is paid at 150%.
- you work a minimum of 12 hours / day.
- You start on an interim basis and after a positive evaluation of 125 days you are eligible for a permanent contract with this TOP employer.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.