Jobtruck driver- car transport | Genk
The client is a leader in the multimodal transport and logistics industry. The company was founded in Cumbria in the 1960s where they started out as an agricultural contractor. From the first named trucks; Twiggy, Suzi, Dolly and Tammy, this family business has grown into the company seen today that employs over 6,000 staff across more than 40 sites served by over 2,400 vehicles.
This client is a dominant player in Benelux for over 50 years, offering dealer distribution, international and cross-UK-border transport, storing and handling, PDI services, remarketing and confidential, covered car transport and much more, operating 110 tractor units in Benelux & Czech Republic.
The general haulage division got its start in 2014 and in that short time they’ve grown the operation to comprise 150 tractor units and 200 trailers in Bulgaria and Romania mainly focussed on international full truck loads.
In December 2018 they opened their Genk warehouse and cross-dock facility in partnership with iForce, further expanding their European offering.
- As a CE driver you will be responsible for the transport of lease and new cars all over Belgium.
- You will also be responsible for checking the cars, driving in and out of the vehicles, administration, etc. (training provided)
- You leave on average around 6 am, work at least 12 hours a day and are prepared to spend at least 2 nights a week. This can also be more or less!
- You have a valid CE driving license and a valid Digital Tachograph Card
- You are flexible with regard to overnight stays, number of working hours and start-up hours.
- You are physically 100% healthy and have no fear of heights!
- You complete the administration (training provided)
- You are commercial, because you come into contact with customers and are the business card of the company.
- Good communication skills: Dutch, English or French
- You end up in a company where the pay is according to work!
- You also get the truck (usually loaded) at home.
- After a proven interim period, you can count on a permanent contract.
- All drivers are welcome from any region !!
- You can count on a full training so that you get to know all the tricks of the trade!
- In addition, you can always contact the team leader with any questions!
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.