Jobtruk driver | Genk
Our client is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has been offering jobs and job security since 1928. Their 6,560 employees are ambitious people who dare to be an entrepreneur, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. The company takes care of their personal and professional development, provides them with contemporary work materials and pays attention to the balance between work and private life. Our client has 71 branches in 17 countries, a million square meter warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 900 ISO tanks. Yes, our customer is a large (s) logistics service provider and an established value for their strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infrastructure and Parts.
- You are responsible for refrigerated transport from Genk.
- You guarantee a punctual and safe transport of their goods! You always take into account the applicable road code and driving and rest times.
- Every day, in consultation with your planner, you view which rides are on the program. Your planner and driver mentor are always there for you, even when there are issues on the job.
- As a good family man, you ensure that your truck is always in pristine condition.
- In addition to your main task as a driver, you perform a number of administrative tasks.
- Driving license (CE with code 95).
- Do you already have relevant experience in the transport sector? That is a plus. If you don't have one, we would like to teach you the tricks of the trade.
- In order to be able to consult with the planners, customers and your fellow drivers, you can make do, both orally and in writing, in one of the following languages: Dutch, French, English or German.
- Your tractor will remain on the company's premises.
- Your own means of transport to get to and from work.
- You will end up in a company with a family atmosphere where colleagues know you by name.
- In addition, we guarantee correct and punctual payment, job security and a wide range of career opportunities!
- We drive and work with quality equipment and ensure that you are always up to date.
- Last, but not least, you are never alone: an experienced team of driver mentors is always there for you.
- A permanent job after a good break-in period of 125 days
- A salary according to transport scale
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.