Job | Waiter | Leuven
For a restaurant located in the heart of the city of Leuven, specializing in Italian cuisine, we are looking for a waiter / waiter help person
- Greeting the customer on arrival at the restaurant, assigning a table and presenting the menu card
- Serving dishes and drinks
- Keeping the room and tables clean
- Preparing tables for service
- Customer Service
- Providing clients with a pleasant atmosphere
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the hotel/restaurant industry
- You are a kind person
- You speak fluent Dutch (any other language is a plus)
- You deal with stress
- You like to make contacts, you are an open person and smiling
- You have a sense of accuracy
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- You are a team player but you can also work independently
- Work in a motivated and passionate team
- Constant care of the coordinator and assistance in formalities
- Weekly contracts on Belgian terms with the possibility of a permanent contract after the trial period
- Working hours are between 15:00 and 23:00 during the week (from Monday to Thursday) and between 11:00 and 23:00 at weekends (Friday and Saturday)
- Closed on Sundays
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 700 passionate employees that help 12000 people a day to find a job.
With 250 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.