JobWelder | Roeselare
We are looking for welders for our client involved in the production of agricultural machinery for soil preparation, planting, harvesting, storage, sorting and transport of potatoes and vegetables.
- Welding of parts of our harvesting machines (semi-automatic welding) based on a technical drawing.
- You are responsible for the complete finishing of the machine and structure.
- Assembly of individual elements.
- Technical background or interested in technology. You understand technical drawings.
- You like to think logically and you know space well.
- You are a person who wants to learn and has the power to undertake various tasks. Versatility is therefore a strong asset.
- You are handy, work thoroughly and of high quality, with a sense of order and security.
- You can read and understand electrical diagrams.
- We especially like positive people.
- After a temporary period, a contract for an indefinite period in a strongly developing and stable company that guarantees job security.
- The challenges and diversity of your work and development opportunities.
- Training courses that pay attention to your characteristics and development potential. The necessary certificates can be obtained from the company.
- A dynamic team and managers who will help you grow.
- Many vacation days and wage increases related to responsibility, attitude and commitment.
- Office assistance in completing all formalities / administration / insurance etc.
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.