JobWorker day or 2 shifts | Menen
Our client's company in the Menen region has been a family business for more than three generations and enjoys impressive success in the marketplace. It produces and develops wood products. This is done in a creative, innovative way and with respect for nature and the environment.
- Adjusting the machine with brushes
- Provide assistance to the lake line
- Drive the forklift sporadically (you may be given in-house training)
- Work in a day shift and in two shifts (depend on a planning)
- You have technical knowledge
- You speak and understand Dutch well
- You are interested in woodworking
- You can drive forklift or you want to learn it
- You are willing to work part-time or 2 shifts
- Attractive salary and annual bonus
- Holiday allowance (15.38% of annual gross earnings)
- Internal training and additional training, if desired
- Possibility to get a permanent contract after trial period by Accent
- Administrative support in Romanian, English, Polish or Portuguese
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what, how you are or what you stand for, it is your talent that makes the difference.