JobWorker specialised in brickwork- jointing | Wortegem - Belgium
Do you have experience in wall jointing and bricklaying ? Do you like working indoors, because then the weather conditions do not matter? Send in your application, maybe this job is waiting for you.
Work in a large and reputable Belgian company with almost a hundred years of experience in the construction of prefabricated apartments and houses, installation of doors and windows, roofing, etc. Our client has been building houses and apartments according to their own construction system for over 95 years. The company delivers the perfect "Home made home" in a short time and within budget.
The company organizes several events every year, such as barbecue’s where employees can come with their families.
- Preparation of the prefabricated walls for grouting
- Joining prefabricated walls in the atelier
- Choosing the right material for joining seams
- Sanding the joint to ensure a smooth finish
- Preparation of the ready walls for transport
- Experience with wall grouting
- Knowledge of Dutch or English language (communicative)
- Robustness and accuracy in the work performed
- Category B driving license and own car in case of residence more than 15 km from the company
- Experience with an excavator will be an additional advantage
- Work in a large, strong and stable family company, with a rich past and opportunities for growth
- Working under a Belgian contract
- Option of a permanent contract after 130 days worked via Accent
Accent is a staffing office that combines the flexibility of an employment agency with the quality of a selection company.
Only jobs with a possibility for a contract of indefinite duration are being offered.
This is made possible by the 1000 passionate employees that help 18000 people a day to find a job.
With 300 offices Accent has the vastest office network in Belgium.
Diversity and inclusion are important for Accent. Who, what or how you are or what you stand for, it is your talents that make the difference.